While a plethora of insurance companies jumped into the financial markets with exciting products, Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd. has joined the race with much-anticipated insurance offerings, by initiating its journey in the year 2008 in India. Among various products, Bharti Axa Car Insurance is one of the preferred and top-notch insurance product available in the market offered by the company. What makes it more precious is its cashless services provided in more than 2500 network garages, constant customer care support, stress-free claim process, NCB up to 50% etc. You can avail car insurance from Bharti Axa in two striking formats if choosing for online purchase-Basic Cover and Basic Cover+ Roadside Assistance.
Car insurance is just a little preparation against an odd to protect yourself from any financial drain and your car from unforeseen events. When it comes to natural or manmade disasters, car insurance is your only saviour. Bharti Axa Car Insurance is designed in a way keeping the customers need in mind. Here is just a brief gesture of the plan:
Bharti Axa Car Insurance: Overview
Considering the uncertainty of life, Bharti Axa has designed its car insurance plan which includes Third-party liability, comprehensive cover and personal accident cover.
- Comprehensive cover includes natural disaster, damage by fire, theft, accident, flood etc. as mentioned in the policy document.
- Third-party liability – includes damage to third-party vehicle/property or death/injury caused by the insured.
- Personal Accident – The insured will avail INR.2 lakhs in the event of death/total permanent disability.
Basic + Roadside Assistance
- On road repairs, if collapse
- Towing facility
- Change of flat tyre
- Key/lockout if lost
- Emergency fuel
Add-on Covers Offered by Bharti Axa
- Engine Cover:
In case your car engine is damaged, this covers repair or replacement charges of any engine parts. This is applicable only if your car age is not more than 5 years.
- Zero Depreciation Cover
Having a depreciation cover you can avail the full value of a damaged part. With normal policy, you will have to bear the depreciated cost of your car part.
- NCB Protector
In case of a claim, your earned NCB goes down to 0%. With an NCB protector, you can save your earned NCB to some extent, like after claiming for once or twice, you will get some part of your NCB.
- Road-side Assistance
You have no control over any sudden mishap. With this add-on cover, you wouldn’t be trapped while the car is breakdown in a highway or isolated area. It comes handy when its comes to road emergency by offering services like emergency fuel refilling, towering facility, repair a flat tire and get all round-the-clock services.
- Cover for Co-Passenger
With a personal accidental cover which offered 2 lakh for owner driver, this add-on offers coverage for co-passengers of 1 lakh, in case of accidental death or permanent disability.
- Consumable Cover
If consumables like engine oil, nut bolts are considered unfit, the expense that is incurred to replace them is covered.
- Hospital Allowance
You are eligible to get a lump sum of Rs. 1000 for per day spent in the hospital for a maximum of 30 days.
- Coverage for Key
In case of theft or stolen, you will get the expense incurred in replacing the key or car lock. This cover is valid for up to 2 claims during a policy tenure.
Bharti Axa Car Insurance: Exclusions
Why Bharti Axa Car Insurance?
- 24×7 Customer Service
- 79 branches across the country
- Hassle-free claim process
- More than 2500 garages to avail cashless benefit
- Discount on premium
So, protect your pride possession with Bharti Axa Car Insurance and keep the stress at a bay!
The roadside emergencies are so annoying, frustrating and sometimes dangerous. Your vehicle is broken down due to a simple flat tyre or the engine of your automobile isn’t working properly, we are sure that being stranded in the middle of a road isn’t a good thing for anybody. Buying two-wheeler insurance is very important for your two-wheelers so that you don’t have to worry when your vehicle breaks down.
During such situations, having roadside assistance cover is such a blessing in disguise. This is where it becomes important to have roadside assistance to ensure you and your car’s safety. A two truck is merely a phone call away; the towing companies generally charge a lot for providing their services. If you have roadside assistance cover, you are free from such hassles.
Why is roadside assistance cover important?
It is crucial to have roadside assistance cover because of the following services.
- At the time of breakdown, it investigates the problem and repairs it.
- In the case of battery failure, it checks why the battery is not starting the automobile and it provides assistance to start the automobile.
- In the case of tyre issues, it helps to replace a damaged tyre or a flat tyre with a spare tyre. If they don’t have any spare tyre, then the automobile could be towed.
- Towing an automobile after mechanical or electrical breakdown to the closest authorized dealer so that it could be repaired.
- In the case of a crash, the automobile is towed away from the scene of the crash.
- It provides a little amount of fuel in case your automobile’s fuel is exhausted.
- If you need the services of a locksmith to open the automobile so that the locked keys could be retrieved or you need replacement of the keys the lockout services are provided. The automobile could be locked-out because of the negligence or by the damage caused by the attempted automobile theft.
- Safe parking of the automobile.
- Automobile repatriation.
- Winching and extrication of the automobile.
- An armed equipped security person could be provided to guard the vehicle and stay with the driver/vehicle owner until it is safely towed for parking or repair.
As the roadside assistance service industry is becoming competitive, there are various add-on benefits offered by different insurance providers that you can opt.
Emergency services providers generally distinguish themselves with the services provided by them and the price associated with. Levels of membership also differentiate the covers from the most economical to executive and most premium packages.
In the case of emergency, it is great to have a credible service provider which is just a phone call away from you.
Ensure that you’ve someone trustworthy to help you out in case you face any problems with your car. It is highly recommended to compare various covers and get the quotes to find out how much money you can save. Don’t buy the first option you come across. Check various plans, compare its features, pros, and cons etc. to make a fair and informed insurance decision.
In India where bumper-to-bumper driving is restricted, owing a two-wheeler can be a savior. With the ever-increasing popularity, which is more comfortable for traffic congestion and varying road conditions, two-wheelers dominate 77% of Indian vehicle market, says Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) in its recent research. The ease of usage, hassle free parking, ease of maneuverability, attractive loan, low downpayment and low maintenance costs make it so special and convenient to own.
Well, when buying a two-wheeler, do you make a checklist? If you do, how many of you have considered two-wheeler insurance on the list? Insuring your vehicle is, either the last thing you think about or you completely ignore it or the count is very less who consider it on priority. It is mandatory to having a two-wheeler insurance to avoid daunting situations. Also, it is an urge to have an insurance cover whenever you drive your two-wheeler on road. You can look for various two-wheeler insurance companies online as well to insure your vehicle. Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance is one of the popular policies in the market. However, within every segment, there are multiple choices available for the buyers. But the over appealing marketing and promotional ads often make it difficult to choose a good policy. So, rather blindly buying any option that your policy dealer offers without considering the basic pointers, you should keep below things mind before going for any two-wheeler insurance plan.
- Know the Type of Plans Available
There are two types of plan available in the market for two-wheelers, Liability Insurance Plan and Comprehensive Plan. Liability policy is mandatory for every rider, which gives coverage for bodily injury, death or property damage of any third party. It also provides personal accident cover for the owner-driver only. While in Comprehensive Plan, apart from all coverage provided by Liability Plan, it also includes damage to your own vehicle. Opting this plan is completely owners’ decision while Liability Plan is mandatory for all by law.
- Premium Determining Factors
The premium of your insurance plan depends on certain factors. One is your bike’s features. The more your bike has advanced features, the more premium you’ll have to pay. Likewise, one has to pay a high premium if buying an expensive one. Again, the city of purchase is also important, as the circle is divided into two zones. Zone A includes Ahmadabad, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore. Zone B includes all the others. The premium charged for Zone A cities is always higher than Zone B cities.
- Select the Type of Coverage
A variety of cover is available for two-wheeler insurance like comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, fire, theft, vandalism, insurance for pillion rider etc. It should be your first priority to select the one, which fulfills your requirement.
- Easily Transfer Your Insurance
A two-wheeler insurance plan can be easily transferable when you sell your bike. Provided the owner will have to inform the insurer within fourteen days by producing all the necessary information regarding the vehicle.
- Avail No Claim Bonus
You are liable to receive No Claim Bonus for not claiming your policy in the policy tenure. It is a discount you get on the premium for every claim free year. The starting rate is 20%, for every subsequent claim free years, the rate increases to 25%, 35%, 45% not exceeding to 50%.
However, there is a huge list of pointers to consider when opting an insurance plan, these are just a few of them. Buying a high-tech bike is not enough. If you are considering technicalities when purchasing your utmost passion, adding a few technicalities of an insurance plan is always a wise decision!
Health insurance has become quite famous among the people due to its added benefits and usefulness during a medical emergency.
Insurance related rules and regulations tend to change over a period. This regulation plays a pivotal role in the overall development of an industry. Every policy has own set of rules regarding the application, policy tenure, claim process, renewal process etc. We may find some companies, that are popular for their claim process, while some are known for renewal facilities, such as Religare health insurance renewal. Hence, at the time of buying a policy, one should thoroughly analyze the policy benefits and terms and conditions applied.
IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) recently introduced some new rules regarding Health Insurance in 2016 replacing the rules set in the year 2013. Here are some changes introduced in health insurance sector, which you should consider before investing in a health policy!
Your medical expense includes doctors’ fee, room rent, ICU fee, medical expenses, surgery cost, ambulance etc. The good thing is that health insurers offer sub-limit for above-mentioned components, which was not in practice in the past. This way you will get a break-up of spending the limits for each. For example, your policy covers the hospital room rent for a certain percentage of your total sum insured. If you exceed the limit, you will have to pay the extra amount from the pocket. However, the best part is that, by choosing to use sub-limits, you can save on annual premium charges.
- No Medical Checkups Needed till 45
Now it is possible to get a health insurance policy without worrying about mandatory medical checkups. You can approach some of the insurance companies who offer health insurance without a prior medical examination for the buyers until the age of 45. In the case of any lifestyle disease, you can buy health insurance by giving a self-disclosure of medical fitness of yours. However, it may adversely affect long-term if your insurance doesn’t mandate a medical check-up at the time of buying a policy and you hide any pre-existed medical complications.
- Flexible Renewability
Now you can avail lifetime renewability for any health insurance plan. All thanks to new guidelines introduced by IRDA. Previously, most of the insurance plans had the limit of 65-70 years for medical insurance. With new guidelines, one can continue to renew the policy for the lifetime. This rule is welcomed by all as health is an important element. However, you are advised to renew your health policy time to time, as any failure to renew the policy on the due date will lead to losing the linked benefits with the health insurance plan.
- Pre-existing Diseases are Included
With new health insurance rules, one can now get coverage for pre-existing disease as well. However, to add it one has to serve the waiting period of minimum 48 days, while some insurer follows it for 12 months, based on the policy terms or the nature of the illness.
It is always advisable to disclose everything about pre-existing illness if any. Else, it may cause a high risk at the time of claim. Or your unawareness about the illness at the time of buying the policy, will not be considered as a valid reason by the insurer then. Different companies offer to follow different terms for pre-existing diseases. Go through the policy carefully and invest.
- Flexible Proposal Form
Going forward, all insurance companies including life, general and health, can now have their own proposal form with separate declarations attached, designed by the insurers independently.
Having a health insurance plan is essential in today’s fast-paced life where medical costs are on the rise. Before buying a plan, it is the foremost thing to prioritize your need. If you want to cover all the family members than a family floater plan is best for you. You should consider critical illness as you aging and buy a critical illness cover. But, on top of all, maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep the uncertain expenses at a bay!
The importance of health insurance policy renewal was realized only when Manish missed the due date. It all started one day when Manish’s mother had to admit into a hospital due to severe cardiac attack. He was quite relieved by the fact that his mother’s health was insured. But he got hiccups when the insurance agent informed that the health insurance policy had long lapsed as he had failed to renew it. As a result, Manish had to pay all the medical expenses by own which burnt a deep hole in his pocket. Since then, he has never faltered on his insurance renewal date!
The above-mentioned example can be any one of us. In India, renewing health insurance policy is as important as you are breathing. Considering the sky-high rates of medical institutions, it is mandatory to have a medical policy to protect your health. If you have one then timely renewal of your policy is what your utmost responsibility.
Generally, a health insurance plan is offered for a tenure of one year and it’s required to be renewed after that. So, how do you go about renewing your medical policy is most important. Below are few ‘Dos’ that you can chase when your national insurance mediclaim renewal is due.
- Mark the Due Date Always
It is always important for you to know when and why do you have to pay. Mostly, you need to renew a policy within a year of buying the policy. You are reminded about the renewal due date by the insurance company via mail or phone. It is your call to renew the policy before it lapses. And, making the payment on time indicates that you are continuing with the policy and gives the insurer a positive signal.
- You are Eligible for Discount
You are eligible to discounts. Yes, you’ve heard it right! Read the policy terms and conditions properly. You are eligible for NCB, which is a kind of discount on premium if in case a policyholder doesn’t file a claim during the tenure of a policy.
- Go with the Advisor
It is always beneficial to take an expert’s advice. Your insurance agent has been your expert advisor when you buy the policy. A good advisor will always guide you through the process, reminds your about the renewal due date, calculate the amount of premium you’ll have to pay etc. He ensures that you enjoy all these benefits in our doorstep.
- Grace Period
Sometimes, the insurer provides grace period as well if the policy is not renewed in time. The time-limit varies company to company and insured can continue with the same benefits.
- Transfer of Policy
It is possible to transfer your existing policy to a new insurance company at the time of renewal. Provided the same must be informed about the existing insurer prior to 45 days before the renewal date expires.
Renewing your health insurance policy is like playing a safe game to reward yourself. Hereby, to enjoy maximum benefits of your health insurance, it is pertinent that you keep your eyes opened and remain alert.
Religare Health Insurance Co. Ltd. brings to the Indian masses a number of interesting insurance solutions that provide for an individual’s personality as well as familial protection needs. The company deals primarily in life and health insurance.
This company is designed to offer financial solutions in the form of insurance, wealth and investment management. Religare Insurance Company’s headquarter is located in Delhi, it benefits from its promoters who also established Fortis Hospitals
Importance of Health Insurance Policy
Health insurance policy is very beneficial for people who travel frequently outside the country. It provides protection against several unfortunate events that can incur extra expenses to your pocket. The different insurance company offers various types of benefits under different health insurance plans.
Religare Health Insurance Review
Religare Insurance Co. Ltd. is an Indian insurance company founded by Religare Enterprises Ltd. This company provides financial services that offer perfect solutions in the realms of insurance, investment and wealth management. Its Headquarter is located in Delhi. Without any further delay check out the benefits of Religare Health Insurance plans:
- This policy covers the cost incurred due to Inpatient hospitalization.
- A Religare health plan bears the cost of room charges up to 1% of sum assured.
- It covers the ICU costs up to 2% of sum assured
- Medical Professional’s fees and medical treatment costs are covered under Religare health insurance.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses up to 30/60 days respectively are covered under the health insurance plan offered by Religare Insurance Company.
- It offers coverage for 170-day care procedures
- This policy covers daily cash allowance (up to 5 days).
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses are covered up to 10% of the chosen sum assured.
- It bears the donor’s hospitalization expenses.
- Health policy provides yearly medical check expenses.
- This policy also covers the pre-existing diseases after a 4 yr. of the waiting period.
Other Benefits of Buying Religare Health Insurance Policy
Religare health insurance policy provides cashless benefits to its policyholders. It allows the patient to avail cashless hospitalization at the time of any medical emergency. There are network hospitals of Religare which offers several other benefits and coverage to the policyholder.
Easy Claim Procedure
Religare insurance claims settlement procedure is very easy and simple. These days the insurer provides its services online which allow the customers to file a claim online.
It saves time and money of the policyholders as they can buy or renew their policy anywhere and anytime. Online procedure is very easy and quick as it does not require any operational expenses and time. It saves agent and brokerage charges and also helps you to find the best health insurance plan online.
If you are looking for the option of Religare Health Insurance policy try to find it online. This will help you to compare different health insurance plans by Religare Insurance Company. Make sure you read about the details of the policy carefully before buying any health insurance plan.
Bajaj Allianz allows you to enjoy great tax saving and avail OPD benefits under its Tax Gain plan. This beneficial health insurance plan is a family floater health insurance plan, which helps you to avoid both hospitalization expenses and OPD (outpatient expenses) during the medical emergency. The best part of this plan is it will help you to avail greater tax benefits. Apart from tax benefits its offers comprehensive health coverage to its policyholder during any medical emergency. Let’s see some important details below:
- Eligibility: Entry age for buying Bajaj health insurance plan is between 18 years for adult and 75 years for Senior citizens. No pre-medical test required for people who are 45 years of age or below.
- Coverage: This plan covers both hospitalization expenses and OPD, outpatient expenses under one policy. Policyholders can also avail cashless hospitalization facility at more than 5000 hospitals in India.
- Ambulance Expenses: Bajaj Allianz Tax Gain Plus covers ambulance expenses up to Rs. 1000.
- Day Care Procedure: It also provides coverage for day care procedures for 130 days.
- Co-Pay Option: In case you decide to be treated in a hospital that is not under the list of network hospitals of Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company, you will have to bear 10% as a co-payment of the total hospitalization bill.
- Out-Patient Coverage: No waiting periods is applied to avail Out-Patient coverage
- Free Health Check-up: After 4 claim free policy tenure, you are eligible to avail free Health check-up under this plan.
- Premium: The premium quote remains the same for 18 years – 75 years of the policyholder.
- OPD Coverage: This plan covers expenses incurred due to OPD section and dental procedures.
- Claim Procedure: No hassles of going through a TPA to make claims as it will be in-house claims.
- Additional Benefits: After 4 claim free policy periods, the policyholder can avail Free Health Check-up at Bajaj Allianz’s empanelled diagnostic centers.
- Tax Benefit: Avail Tax benefits under section 80 D of Income Tax Act.
Exclusions under Bajaj Allianz Tax Gain Plan
For outpatient claims:
- In case medical tests are conducted without the doctor’s recommendation, then the expenses are not covered under this policy.
- It doesn’t cover health check-up expenses
- Expenses arising out of spectacles, hearing aids and dentures will only be covered after the policy has completed one year and or after the renewal. It only covers up to 25% of the total expenses.
For hospitalization claims:
- Any medical requirement arising within the first 30 days of the policy inception will not be covered under this policy.
- Any pre-existing diseases for a period of 4 years are not covered.
- This plan does not cover AIDS-related expenses.
- Cosmetic treatments expenses are not covered.
- Pregnancy & newborn baby related expenses are not covered
- This plan does not cover medical emergency arising due to intake of intoxicating substances like alcohol or drugs
- Homeopathic, Unani, Ayurveda treatment are not treated under this plan
Bajaj Allianz Tax Gain Plan is one of the best plans when you are looking for OPD coverage along with greater tax benefit. All you need to do is search for different plans online and compare between different plans on the official website of Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company. For further assistance related to Bajaj Allianz Tax Gain Plan, you can also contact the customer care of the insurance company or you can also take help from an insurance agent.